Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sunny Wednesday

     Good afternoon everyone!!!! Sometimes I just love being a senior nursing student!!!!:) Today I got to sleep in and get things done at my leisure. I have a lengthy list of things that I have to accomplish around the house today before I get to go into my lovely job now, but procrastination is sometimes just worth it!! I probably set a bad example for my undergrad friends, but after three years of nursing school, I have the procrastination thing down to a science!:)

     Yesterday I sat in a class room from 750a-4p. After a long day of three class back-to-back, a couple of our professors had a meeting with the senior nursing class, and at one point, told the entire class to close our eyes. During a time (which seemed eternity) I almost fell asleep. When I said that I have the procrastination thing down, I don't necessarily have a good solution for the sleep deprivation that goes along with it.:) Anyway, After we all opened our eyes, "Pomp and Circumstance" started blaring through the speakers in the room, and we were all told to single file to the front of the room and grab a little rubber ducky in a container of water. Well, I grabbed my duck, and headed back to my table wondering "what the heck am I going to do with a duck." I decided to name my duck Flo after Florence Nightingale....(creative, I know), and left it at that.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment