Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another Awesome Weekend!

Friday October 5, 2012

 I got to start off my weekend by not having any classes or clinicals. It was a great start to a great weekend.:) I spent my day off studying and writing a careplan for my community nursing class all day. I then went with my little sister to a haunted trail in the evening. There was a gorilla there that was trying to "hit on" my little sister, so I thought that it was time to leave. It was a great way to get
us excited about the Fall season in Ohio.


Saturday October 6, 2012

I meant to sleep in on a wonderful Saturday morning, but it did not happen. I ended up getting up quite early again to start my homework. I studied for a test for another class that I have this upcoming week in nursing theory all morning. I could not sit still any longer for studying, so I went
with a group of friends for a stress relieving game of paintball at a local course. I think that we had
more fun shooting at each other than actually playing the games. Needless to say, we ended up with
huge welts everywhere on our bodies. It was a great way to spend the afternoon though,and we still
ended up keeping our friendships in the end!:)


Sunday October 7, 2012

I was up almost all night at my EMS job, so I took the morning to take a long winter's nap
before going to 11:30 mass. After I came home from mass, I found that my mom had made these
delicious looking pumpkin cut-out cookies and left them sitting out on the kitchen counter. I am
trying to diet to lose a few pounds that I had gained throughout a stressful month during the summer,
so I had a long debate in my head about stealing one.I finally decided that one cookie would not hurt,
and would go perfectly with the coffee that I was drinking.:) After being all "jacked up" on coffee
and sugar, it is time to start studying again for midterm week. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment